As part of a district phone system upgrade, we have switched to the new ESNA voicemail system. All staff members can access their voicemail accounts or mailbox using the instructions here. Please note: there are different ways to access your account depending on your location or phone extension. Please read the instructions carefully!
As part of a district phone system upgrade, we are switching to the new ESNA voicemail system. Our present system, Call Pilot, has become obsolete. All staff members must set up their voicemails using the new ESNA system before Jan. 14. Setup instructions are simple and the commands are very similar to the old system. The ESNA system will be fully operational on Jan. 17. We will continue to run Call Pilot in parallel with ESNA until Feb. 14, but ESNA will become your default voicemail tool.
Setting up the ESNA voicemail system
You can begin setting up your new ESNA voicemail today. You may access setup instructions with common operating functions here . We have also posted instructions on the IT website. In addition, the IT Department will be distributing informational cards to all sites in January.
We are working hard to make this transition as seamless as possible. If you have questions, please contact the IT Help Desk at 28203 or Steve Benson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spam or phishing email is becoming more sophisticated. From time to time, you may receive an email requesting you to update your password or other confidential information. Often there is a link within this email which collects information such as passwords. The signature within this email may look official. The following is an example of a phishing email:
If you receive an email similar to this, one clue it is not legitimate is the sender’s email address. However, please err on the side of caution and contact the APS Help Desk at 28203 when you receive requests for confidential information.
Email communication sent by the APS Help Desk will originate email@example.com and the signature will always look like:
Thank you for your support.
The APS Information Technology Department is introducing a new password reset tool.
To register for this service, visit https://reset.aps.k12.co.us/ and verify your user name and current password. Please take a few moments to complete the registration process, which will save time for staff and the Service Desk. After you complete registration, you will be able to reset your password by visiting this web page and choosing a new password. Links to the reset tool are available on the IT website at it.aurorak12.org, the Service Desk website at servicedesk.aurorak12.org and on the staff log-in page at http://aurorak12.org/staff/e-mail-online/
If you need to reset your password, and you have not yet registered for this service, please call the Service Desk to obtain a temporary password and instructions on the registration process.
SchoolMessenger Training Available
Please call the Service Desk at ext. 28203, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, to schedule additional training sessions.
SchoolMessenger manages all of the district’s mass notification needs. It provides superior features at a significant cost savings for the district.
SchoolMessenger offers APS users, parents and students a variety of benefits:
- An efficient web-based interface for staff that is easy to learn and use
- Multiple delivery options, including voice, text, email, Facebook, Twitter, desktop pop up and website posting
- Instant translation from English to more than 50 languages and automatic delivery to parents in their home language
- Multiple contact points per student and staff (phone and email)
- Ability to post messages to school/district websites
- Integration with Infinite Campus and other data sources
- Virtual access to the application at anytime and anywhere, including an app that works on iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Ability to conduct two-way surveys and communicate confidentially with parents and students
Login to SchoolMessengerAPS staff members who were approved ConnectED users can set up SchoolMessenger accounts by logging in to the website below:
Please read the following guidelines for using SchoolMessenger for sending automated broadcasts:
To set up your SchoolMessenger account and reference step-by-step instructions, click on the help sheets below:
- Changing your account settings in SchoolMessenger.
- Building a list in SchoolMessenger.
- Recording a phone message with SchoolMessenger.
- Sending a broadcast with a previously recorded message.
SchoolMessenger Training Podcasts:
- Creating a Message - http://connect.aps.k12.co.us/p2fwpmwbfzt/
- Creating a Broadcast - http://connect.aps.k12.co.us/p2r928e3oy7/
To add a new SchoolMessenger user, please submit a request through iSupport.