SchoolMessenger Training Available
Please call the Service Desk at ext. 28203, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, to schedule additional training sessions.
SchoolMessenger manages all of the district’s mass notification needs. It provides superior features at a significant cost savings for the district.
SchoolMessenger offers APS users, parents and students a variety of benefits:
- An efficient web-based interface for staff that is easy to learn and use
- Multiple delivery options, including voice, text, email, Facebook, Twitter, desktop pop up and website posting
- Instant translation from English to more than 50 languages and automatic delivery to parents in their home language
- Multiple contact points per student and staff (phone and email)
- Ability to post messages to school/district websites
- Integration with Infinite Campus and other data sources
- Virtual access to the application at anytime and anywhere, including an app that works on iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Ability to conduct two-way surveys and communicate confidentially with parents and students
Login to SchoolMessengerAPS staff members who were approved ConnectED users can set up SchoolMessenger accounts by logging in to the website below:
Please read the following guidelines for using SchoolMessenger for sending automated broadcasts:
To set up your SchoolMessenger account and reference step-by-step instructions, click on the help sheets below:
- Changing your account settings in SchoolMessenger.
- Building a list in SchoolMessenger.
- Recording a phone message with SchoolMessenger.
- Sending a broadcast with a previously recorded message.
SchoolMessenger Training Podcasts:
- Creating a Message - http://connect.aps.k12.co.us/p2fwpmwbfzt/
- Creating a Broadcast - http://connect.aps.k12.co.us/p2r928e3oy7/
To add a new SchoolMessenger user, please submit a request through iSupport.